On the 21st of August, in association with ACC, we’ve organized an exciting event for the kids (and adults too, at the end) – the Kaizen Kids Obstacle Course!!! The race starts at 10am, so arrive by 9:45am (or even earlier if you still need to register).
This event is the culmination of a special program organized this summer to improve the overall physical literacy of our young athletes. The lifeguards received special training and special dry-land sessions were held with the teams.
The obstacle course is open to all members, but you must complete the registration form in advance. The first 60 registrations will receive a FREE t-shirt!
Details about the race:
- The race will take place rain or shine (even muddier if it rains!)
- The race starts at 10:00 am
- There will be 20 stations
- It will take approximately 15 minutes to complete the course
- Participants will complete the course twice (in order to improve their time)
- Participants will complete the course in heats, with groups of 4-6 kids
- Participants will get wet & dirty; please wear clothes and shoes that can get dirty and wet
We also need some adult volunteers who can help at the stations. If you are available, please contact Christopher Laurin by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s going to be a great event!