See last year’s video!
On August 26th, in association with ACCSports, we’ll be hosting our 2nd Kaizen Kids Obstacle Course Race! The race starts at 10:00 am, so please arrive by 9:45 am.
Spaces are limited so please be sure to register early!
This event is the culmination of a special Canadian Sport for Life program designed to improve the physical literacy of our young swimming athletes. Our lifeguards received special training and dedicated dry-land training sessions were delivered to our teams on Thursdays throughout the summer.
The obstacle course is open to all members, ages 5 years and older, but you must complete the registration form in advance. Registration forms and sign-up sheets are at the Lifeguard Office.
Details about the race:
- The race will take place rain or shine (even muddier if it rains!)
- The race starts at 10:00 am
- There will be ~20 stations
- Participants will complete the course twice (in order to improve their time)
- Participants will complete the course in heats, with groups of 4-6 kids
- Participants will get wet & dirty; please wear clothes and shoes that can get dirty and wet
We also need some adult volunteers who can help at the stations. If you are available, please contact Christopher Laurin by email.
It’s going to be a another great Valois event!