ONLINE REGISTRATION: Friday, June 26 as of 9 a.m. ludik.pointe-claire.ca
Registration assistance: June 26, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 514-630-1355
Residents will need a valid Multi-Card to register. MULTI cards whose expiry date is between January 1 and September 29, 2020, are valid until September 30, 2020. Those whose card has expired prior to January 1 st 2020 and need to renew them can go to City Hall. Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or Friday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Non-residents who were members in 2019 must have a Ludik client number to register. To obtain your number, please contact the Pointe-Claire aquatic center 514-630-1202 x 0 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
|Resident of Pointe-Claire||$25||$100|
(members from 2019 only)
2020 Outdoor pool experience
- A reservation system will be put into place for patrons to reserve up to two 90-minute swimming blocks per week.
- A limited numbers of reservations will be available per swimming block.
- There will be separate entry and exit points to the pool area and one way circulation on the pool deck will be established;
- Patrons will be asked to wash their hands and respond to a verbal Covid-19 screening upon entrance.
- Wading pools, changing rooms, washrooms, snack bar/canteen/BBQs will be closed;
- Patrons are asked to bring their own chairs and personal floatation devices if needed. The pool will not provide any accessories.
- Toys are not allowed in the pool
- Patrons must respect the 2m social distancing.