Please remember to register by Wednesday July 1st, 2020. We’re preparing an online reservation system that is based on your registration with the city. To avoid delays in reserving your time slot next week you should register as soon as possible. As of Thursday July 2 there will be delay between the time you register with the city and and you are able to use the reservation system. Thank you.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Friday, June 26 as of 9 a.m. ludik.pointe-claire.ca
Registration assistance: June 26, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 514-630-1355
Residents will need a valid Multi-Card to register. MULTI cards whose expiry date is between January 1 and September 29, 2020, are valid until September 30, 2020. Those whose card has expired prior to January 1 st 2020 and need to renew them can go to City Hall. Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or Friday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Non-residents who were members in 2019 must have a Ludik client number to register. To obtain your number, please contact the Pointe-Claire aquatic center 514-630-1202 x 0 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
|Resident of Pointe-Claire||$25||$100|
(members from 2019 only)
2020 Outdoor pool experience
- A reservation system will be put into place for patrons to reserve up to two 90-minute swimming blocks per week.
- A limited numbers of reservations will be available per swimming block.
- There will be separate entry and exit points to the pool area and one way circulation on the pool deck will be established;
- Patrons will be asked to wash their hands and respond to a verbal Covid-19 screening upon entrance.
- Wading pools, changing rooms, washrooms, snack bar/canteen/BBQs will be closed;
- Patrons are asked to bring their own chairs and personal floatation devices if needed. The pool will not provide any accessories.
- Toys are not allowed in the pool
- Patrons must respect the 2m social distancing.